Bisquick Biscuits with Organic Egg White Omelet and Half Fry Egg (Sunny Side Up Egg)
Winter Weekend Breakfast for two. Me and my hubby love this breakfast specially during winters. We started liking this English/American breakfast since we visited Acadia, ME. We been there twice and every time we go up there we have our breakfast at 2 cats restaurant. Its great home based restaurant loved their breakfast and ambience. We first time had biscuits there. And that’s how I got into baking Biscuits at home. Also G loves to make Half Fry Egg. So it makes perfect couple quick breakfast on weekend mornings.
For Bisquick Biscuits:
- Bisquick Biscuits Mix
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) ( as per taste)
For Organic Egg White Omelet:
- 4 Organic Eggs for Omelet
- Salt ( as per taste )
- 1 small chopped Onions
- 1 small chopped green chilly
- 1 small chopped tomato
- ¼ cup Spring Spinach mix
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
For Organic Half Fry (Sunny side up) Egg:
- 1 Organic Egg
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black Pepper (as per taste)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
For Bisquick Biscuits follow the instructions as per given on box. Just add Cumin seeds asper taste if required.
Organic Egg White Omelet:
- Break 4 Eggs in a bowl removing yellow yolk. (Only Egg White)
- Mix all the other ingredients except Oil and Mix it well.
- Preheat the nonstick pan. Apply some oil all over the pan.
- Now pour half the mixture into the pan and spread it evenly.
- Wait for 5 mins you will see the yellow n brown on the other side. Now flip slowly on to other side.
- Let it cook for 5 mins and its ready to eat.
Organic Half Fry (Sunny side up) Egg:
- Heat the nonstick pan for 1 min. Apply some oil over the pan.
- Now gently crack the egg inside pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of it as per taste.
- After 5 mins flip to other side and let it cook for 2 mins.
- It’s ready to eat.